Junior Position Available – Conditsis
POSITION FOR JUNIOR LAWYER
Conditsis Lawyers is one of the Central Coasts’ premier firms.
We are presently seeking to appoint a junior lawyer to assist senior lawyers and to conduct non-complex matters autonomously.
The role will have a particular focus on Family Law, so the applicant will need to have an enthusiastic interest in that area of law.
Duties will include:
1. Assisting senior lawyers advocates in the conduct of Family Law matters in the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court;
2. Conduct of Family Law matters, including defended hearings [with supervision];
3. Appearing on mentions in the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court;
4. Legal research;
5. Conferencing clients to take instructions; and
6. Drafting affidavits and court documents [under supervision].
The attributes we are looking for are:
1. Experience preferred but not essential;
2. Highly developed analytical ability;
3. Good oral and written communication skills;
4. Passion for the law, and Family Law in particular;
5. Good organisational ability;
6. Ability to treat clients with respect and empathy, irrespective of the allegations made against them;
7. Willingness to contribute to the firms marketing; and
8. Energy and enthusiasm.
This is a rare opportunity offering mentoring and development, as well as great long-term prospects for the right candidate.
If you think that you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you.
Please email all applications to Ms Kerrie Bagnell to: firstname.lastname@example.org