Conditsis Lawyers is an award-winning firm presently seeking to appoint an experienced lawyer for
our Gosford office to head our civil law team.
Conditsis is a highly respected, growing, full-service law firm with staffed offices in Gosford and
Newcastle and satellite offices in Wollongong and Sydney.
While we are a friendly and collegiate team, we punch well above our weight. Both of the directors
of the firm are accredited specialists in criminal law, trial advocates and members of the Law
Society’s Criminal Law Committee. We are often involved in high profile cases, provide commentary
to the media about topical legal issues and present CLE seminars.
About the position
We are seeking to appoint an experienced lawyer to head our civil law division. This division
encompasses commercial litigation, estate litigation, conveyancing (i.e., residential conveyancing,
leasing, sale and purchase of business) and wills and estates law.
The role involves hands-on involvement in matters with an emphasis on litigation, and supervision of
a junior lawyer and two secretaries (one of whom is an experienced conveyancing secretary).
We are looking for a person who:
1. Has at least 4 years PQE in the above areas;
2. Can run matters with limited or no supervision;
3. Is a good leader;
4. Is client focused;
5. Possesses great commercial acumen;
6. Has a can-do attitude;
7. Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
8. Is prepared to participate in building the practice through marketing and networking.
What is on offer:
For the right applicant we will offer:
– A six-figure remuneration package;
– A bonus scheme;
– Advancement prospects;
– A collegiate and supportive working environment;
– Potential for flexible working arrangements;
– A re-location allowance for those needing to move to take up the position.
Apply now by emailing a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org