Part-time Licensed Conveyancer
Conditsis Lawyers is one of the Central Coast’s leading and highly respected law firms. We are seeking to appoint a part-time licensed conveyancer. Our team is respectful, supportive and professional. The role will involve a large measure of autonomy, but the successful candidate will have the support of our friendly team of senior lawyers and partners.
Who you are:
· 2-5 years PQE in residential and commercial conveyancing transactions including off the plan transactions, retail and commercial leasing, sale and purchase of business obtained from a highly regarded law firm or conveyancer;
· Carriage of matters from commencement to completion, including:
– liaising with clients, legal practitioners, banks, real estate agent and brokers;
– taking instructions, preparing, reviewing and advising on contracts, leases and mortgage documentation;
– negotiating terms of agreements;
– carrying our pre exchange searches and due diligence on behalf of clients; and
– preparing settlement figures and arranging and attending to settlement.
· Experience in drafting powers of attorney and explaining the nature and effect of the document to clients
· Willing to participate in business development and marketing activities
· Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
· Good time management skills and attention to detail
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude
Salary will be commensurate with experience and working hours are flexible.
If you think you fit the above criteria please submit your application either on-line or via email to: email@example.com