POSITION VACANT – PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR
Brazel Moore Lawyers is one of the Central Coast’s largest Personal Injury Practices, helping people of the Central Coast get the compensation they deserve.
A unique opportunity currently exists for a Personal Injury Lawyer with strong motor vehicle accident, public liability and medical negligence experience.
Based in Gosford CBD, this role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of MVA, Public Liability and Medical Negligence clients and to a lesser extent, Workers Compensation clients. With a range of matters, the role requires commitment to meeting the firm’s client service standards.
- A generous remuneration package dependent upon experience.
- Genuine career progression opportunities in our growing practice.
- A rewarding role in a friendly and social working environment.
You are an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer with empathy and drive to ensure the best possible outcome for your clients. Your communication skills will set you apart from the rest. You will be organised and career driven. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer to join a dynamic well established Law Firm on the Central Coast.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A current NSW Practicing Certificate;
- Minimum 5 years post admission experience in Personal Injury Law;
- Court experience and a litigation background;
- Ability to achieve targets;
- A hard working and dedicated approach to your practice;
- A friendly, down to earth nature that enjoys working as part of a team and helping people;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you.
(Due to our ever expanding Compensation Practice, we are also seeking a Workers Compensation Paralegal and a Legal Secretary. For further details see Seek Advertisements).
Applications close 14 February 2020.
Please forward your Application and CV to email@example.com