Paralegal/Legal Secretary – Family Law
Paralegal/Legal Secretary required with a minimum of 2 years experience in a family law role required for small firm in Gosford.
This role includes:
- Prepare and edit documents and correspondence
- Diary management
- Client liaison
- File management
- Preparing Briefs and court documents
- Liaising with barristers and court staff
- Time recording and billing
- Use of LEAP software and Microsoft Outlook
You will work closely with a Solicitor and other support staff. You will possess an ability to prioritise your workload and will be required to work with minimum supervision.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org